Baltimore Book Festival 2013 Spotlight: Summary

All & all I enjoyed myself.  I learned about a lot of places and new events in and around the city of Baltimore, discovered new books to read and overall geeked out. 


Events I never knew existed:
FaerieCon 2013: International Faerie Convention

Places I never knew existed:


Online Comic Series worth the read:
*hugs*

Publishing for the Children:
Home

Books I discovered:
The Forgotten Mourners: Sibling Survivors of SuicideWhite Chalk18241489Cursed With Power (The Magicians series, #1)The First Book of CarrieGanges BoyThe Dark Hunger (Eternal Dead, #2)Midnight Cravings (Eternal Dead, #1)The Trophy Wives: A NovelNo BoundariesMaking Love LastWhere Did We Go Wrong?

It's always nice to discover new things. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad