Baltimore Book Festival 2013 Spotlight: Shadow on the Wall

I interviewed Pavarti K. Tyler back in 2012 as apart of her book blog tour for Shadow on the Wall. I was so impressed by the story's pretense that I bought it on ereader. I never got around to reading it. *pouty face* When BEA 2013 came around I planned to meet up the author there, but sadly we missed each other again. Well while once again strolling the author's tent at BBF 2013, who do you think I ran into? None other than Pavarti! She and her husband were so nice and engaging. Oh and as I was leaving she gave me a lollipop. Nothing will get you closer to my heart than sugar! Please check out her novel. I'm bumping to the top of my TBR pile in my mind even as I type! I'm looking forward to diving into this one.

Shadow on the Wall (The SandStorm Chronicles, #1)
Shadow on the Wall
(The SandStorm Chronicles, #1)
by Pavarti K. Tyler
Published May 1st 2012
by Fighting Monkey Press
 Goodreads | Amazon
Rape. Murder. Extortion. All in a day's work for the nefarious RTK, the brutal, self-appointed morality police controlling modern Elih, Turkey. In these dark times who can stand against their iron-fisted rule? Enter Recai Osman: Muslim, philosopher, billionaire and Superhero? Shadow on the Wall is Book One of The Sand Storm Chronicles, which tells the epic transformation of a complicated man from mogul brat to . . . superhero.
Here's my interview with the author!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad