Stacking The Shelves # 63


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.
I've been so addicted to this Sims Freeplay app that I've completely ignored my reading this week.  I promise to do better next week.



Doctor Who: Dark Horizons by Jenny T. Colgan

18394608
Tempt (Take It Off #3) by Cambria Hebert

 
I won Doctor Who in a YABC giveaway.
 
I won Tempt in a giveaway on Facebook.  Cambria asked the question: If you were stranded on a deserted island what are TWO things you would want to have with you? (family doesn't count)
 
I said: Tissue and a dime. I can make soap out of coconut, exfoliate with the sand, and air dry; but there’s no substituting Charmin. The dime is to entice the monkeys with a “shinny thing” to build me a raft.

 I love giveaways!  Anything new for you this week?

3 comments:

  1. Oooh Doctor Who! I'm so excited for the Christmas special, you've got no idea! And congrats on the win- that was a great answer lol. Happy reading!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool haul. Hope you enjoy everything :)

    Happy Sunday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/stacking-shelves-58.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Dr Who! speaking of, i need to catch up on the eps. Happy reading ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad