Teaser Tuesdays: Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
 

The Fashion:

The Teaser:
I groaned. "I hate you."

"Nah, I don't think you do."  His gaze went over me, down to my toes. His brows inched up. "Nice socks."

(22%,  Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout)


I'm probably the last person in the blog sphere to read this series, but I'm so glad I didn't wait until the movie.  It probably won't even compare.  I'm surprised to see that I'm actually enjoying Onyx better than the Obsidian (which is weird for me).  I usually love the first book and secretly despise the others.  Especially when the first book is picture perfect only to have the drama emerge in the sequels.  Nope, this is actually tying everything together in a nice little bow for me.


Be sure to share the links to your teasers also!

8 comments:

  1. No, you're not the last person. I've still haven't read it.

    My teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read the first one so far, but I didn't even know there was going to be a movie! I'll definitely have to catch up before it comes out. Great teaser!

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not the last person. I haven't read the book but I like the tease and wonder about the socks. Here is mine and Mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, you're definitely not the last person... I haven't read it but I enjoyed your teaser! :)
    Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser!! I love Daemon:) And I just read this too, I felt like re-reading the series (for the 4th time).

    Here's my TT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute comment about the socks!
    My Teaser is from PEACE BY PIECE.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad