Book Swap! Anyone?

I've participated in online book trading through BookMooch, but it's always so hard to get the titles I want to read.  So I've decided to trade through my blog. For now it'll be US Only.  Sorry, but shipping International is not an option at the moment.

Here's the novels I have up for grabs:
Living Violet (The Cambion Chronicles, #1)Burning Emerald (The Cambion Chronicles, #2)Fading Amber (The Cambion Chronicles, #3)The Magnolia League (Magnolia League, #1)Alice in Zombieland (The White Rabbit Chronicles, #1)ParallelLegend (Legend, #1)Infinity (Chronicles of Nick, #1)The Madman's Daughter (The Madman's Daughter, #1)Spell Bound (Hex Hall, #3)The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat FriendDualed (Dualed, #1)

Some of these were purchased new, library purchased, or ARC.
Please comment below for details.  
Serious inquiries only, please.

I would love to trade if you have a novel that's on my wish list or any other title you think I would be interested in reading.

Cheers,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad