Dream Days are Back! Just in Time for the Holidays!

When I first started my collection about a year and some change ago, I simultaneously opened an Etsy shop. Yet Etsy was a very scary place for me. You see I don't design for the money.  I do it for the thrill of creating and joy of sewing things with my hands.  I look at each and every garment as my baby.  I stitch with impeccable care and can't imagine selling. Yet with all things, the time has come to make room for the new.  And who knows, with the shaky government, I may have to make a living off my sales.

As of Monday, I have relaunched my Etsy shop.  From now until January 2nd, I will have FREE US Shipping.  Here are a few of the items currently for sale:

Complete your hottest outfits with this 50's inspired cropped bolero. The cuffed puff sleeves with an overall structured and fitted cut adds an extra allure. 

This rockabilly bolero is made with a white and grey leopard print lycra jersey. Fully lined with purple feather weight jersey. 



Brooches not included.
White & Grey Leopard Bolero Limited Edition Handmade

White & Grey Leopard Bolero Limited Edition Handmade

[Measurements]

This shrug would best fit someone with a:

Bust: 32"-36"
$39.00 
$25.00

I call this one the bold and the beautiful. I was going for edgy yet elegant.
This simple and chic brocade silk tube dress is fully boned and fully lined with bright pink magenta satin. Back-zip closure (invisible zipper).
Handbag not included.Necklace sold separately.

Magenta Pink & Silver Gray Brocade Silk Strapless Mini Cocktail Dress Limited Edition Handmade

[Measurements]

The dress would best fit someone with a:
36" Bust


28" Waist
38" Hip
(Retail Dress Size: 8/10 Misses or 9 Juniors.)
Back Length: 21"
$99.00 

I was inspired by vintage Hollywood!
This wonderfully soft white leopard print one piece is made with a Microfiber suede finish. 
Fully lined with bright pink magenta satin.



The hood is lined with silk brocade.
Black Flower brooch not included.
Gown sold separately.
White Leopard Faux Suede & Magenta Pink Satin  2-Tier Hooded Capelet Limited Edition Handmade

White Leopard Faux Suede & Magenta Pink Satin 2-Tier Hooded Capelet Limited Edition Handmade

[Measurements]

Neck Opening: 19"
Shoulder Width: 22"
Center Front Length: 17"
$140.00

I was inspired by mime artists!
This whimsical 2-piece suit is made with wool tweed fabric. The crop, ruffle collar, puff sleeve blazer is fully lined with royal purple satin (with “KD” embroidered inside).The high waist trouser is unlined with professional serge finish. Side zipper.
The blouse is sold separately.
2-piece Purple Wool Tweed Suit Limited Edition Handmade

2-piece Purple Wool Tweed Suit Limited Edition Handmade

[Measurements]

The blazer would best fit someone with a:
34" Bust
(Retail Size: 4 Misses or 5 Juniors)

The trousers would best fit someone with a:
28" Waist
36" Hip
Unhemmed inseam 37".
(Retail Size: 4 Misses or 5 Juniors)

$180.00
I was inspired by porcelain dolls!
This off shoulder full skirted gown is made with a grey/silver bridal grade satin with a fuchsia/pink lace overlay. 
Fully lined. Zipper with hook & eye back.

Chocker chandelier necklace included. (Clasps closure)Purple petticoat sold separately.
Grey Silver Satin Off shoulder Fuchsia Pink Lace Overlay Full Skirted Gown Limited Edition Handmade

Grey Silver Satin Off shoulder Fuchsia Pink Lace Overlay Full Skirted Gown Limited Edition Handmade

[Measurements]

This gown would best fit someone with a: 
32”-34” Bust
25½”-Waist
36½”-Hip

(Retail Size: 4 Misses or 5 Juniors)
$210.00

I was thinking “dream” bridal wear; however I was definitely channeling Giselle's Curtain Gown from the “Enchanted” movie when I made this dress. I literally lined this dress with my grandmother’s vintage curtains. Hey, I needed to add an element of purple…..besides it was a perfect fit.
A Bride needs the right wedding dress which is both sexy and modest. Because looking her very best on her wedding day is essential. It is also something most stress about for a very long time. Finding the right wedding dress though is the key. 
I decided to go BOLD with this plunging V-neck key hole back dream bridal gown. Pink is a very romantic and distinctly feminine color. So I incorporated fuchsia in this feminine elegant design accenting it in black. This dress is made of premium bridal satin, silk brocade and polyester. 
Fully Lined. 
Broach included. 
More Pictures Available Upon Request!

Plunging V-neck Key Hole Back Pink/Fuchsia Dream Bridal Gown with Train Limited Edition Handmade

[Measurements]

Bust: 36”

Waist: 28½”

Hip: 39½”

(Retail Dress Size: 10)

$600.00



The awesome thing about custom gowns is you never have to worry about going to an event and seeing someone else in "your" dress.
Because I love my blog followers...
get 25% off with Promocode:
BloggerLove

  Happy Shopping and big thanks for you support!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad