Guest Blogger Introduction:Courtney

My name is Courtney! I am a stay at home mom to two little girls and A big Lazy dog. I have a passion for photography, cooking, and all things books! I love all Genres with YA being my absolute favorite. I recently discovered NA (my first book being from Colleen Hoover) Love it!
Romance/Fantasy/Paranormal are my Some of my favorite Sub Genres.

My favorite books include
Poison Princess- Kresley Cole
Endless Knight- Kresley Cole
Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
The summer I turned Pretty - Jenny Han
Losing Hope - Colleen Hoover
Hopeless - Colleen Hoover

I recently read Endless from Amanda Gray, and that book had me from hello! It was a new YA experience for me and I loved it!

Some things I don't like reading are middle school aged books. Things that have to deal with younger characters. I know this is going to sound HORRIBLE, but I was never able to get into the Harry Potter series :( 
I'm not too big on graphic novels or James Patterson YA novels.

Everyone has those things that Just frustrates you (reading pet peeves) Mine are:
Love Triangles-  I can't stand it. ESPECIALLY when both Leads are drool worthy. Just don't make me have to choose.
Cliffhangers - One of my BIGGEST pet peeves. Don't put me in suspicion for the next year and a half. I will go MAD :)

I love a book that can make me fall into it and escape my everyday reality. My favorite thing of YA books is the romance. Most of the romances are soul deep and take you to another level. I can't go on enough about how I love myself a good YA romance The love is so pure. More so than any Adult romance I have EVER read.

I'm really excited to be reviewing for Katrina's blog (Kindred Dreamheart) My reviews will be posted on Monday's hope everyone will Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad