Guest Blogger Introduction: Kami

Hello everyone, My name is Kami & I live in South Florida with my husband & lots of crazy pets. I love reading, music, movies & beading. I love books that involve the supernatural, but if the concept piques my interest, then no genre is completely off the grid. My reviews are always honest...sometimes brutally so...but I am always fair. It takes a lot for me to truly hate a book & even more to love it, so if I give you the “thumbs up”, you know its worth reading. In my spare time I make beaded jewelry that can be purchased at www.etsy.com under quiltypleasuresplus or at www.quiltypleasuresplus.com, if you are looking for a one-of-kind piece please check out my etsy store. You can also find me on Facebook & Goodreads

I have been married since 1996 to my wonderful husband who does everything for me (Yes, I like to be spoiled). I have lots of pets, a sun conure, 2 aquatic turtles, 4 cats & 1 dog.

I love music & mainly listen to alternative, ska, rock, country, blues & some classical on occasion.

TV Shows I like to watch include: Supernatural, Big Bang Theory, Mom, Survivor, Big Brother, True Blood, CSI, Vampire Diaries, Being Human, Sons of Anarchy, Teen Wolf on MTV, Game of Thrones, Beauty & the Beast, Catfish, Face Off, Ink Master, Witches of East End, Naked Vegas...

I love movies that include action, sci-fi, comedy, or horror. Movies I love the most have to do with vampires, werewolves, demons, witches, & anything supernatural. I do not like dramas, chick flicks, or period films & nothing with subtitles. I hate subtitles.

My #1 favorite thing to do is READ. I love anything & everything dealing with the supernatural, fantasy, YA, NA, romance, erotica, mystery, romantic comedy & biographies. These are also some of the books that I will be reviewing.  I am a officially a KINDLE GIRL & I think I am a Kindle addict.

Some of my favorite Books include:
Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedes (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs
The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
They Cage the Animals at Night by Jennings Birch
Elemental series by Brigid Kemmerer
McCarthy's of Gansett Island series by Marie Force
Naked Werewolf series by Molly Harper
Legacy series by N.J. Walters
The Body Finder series by Kimberly Derting

Some things I dislike to read about include: End of the world, war, history, zombies, time travel, politics, religious.

I love reading because you can be any character you want. You pick up the book & open to that 1st page & you are transformed into a different person. You can go on an adventure or live in a different country. You can slay vampires & hang out with the local werewolves. You can have a leading man that sweeps you off your feet or a bad boy that you just can't get enough of.  You can live in another universe. It is an amazing journey, like a roller coaster ride in the comfort of your own home.

This will be my 1st time blogging & I am a little excited to be reviewing for Katrina's blog (Kindred Dreamheart). My reviews will be posted on Friday's. Happy reading everyone & I hope you enjoy my adventures.



Kami

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm looking for your contact info for a book review/post?
    Can you email me at EdenLiterary at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad