Stacking The Shelves #68


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.
I'm back in the studio working my my sophomore collection.  I'm super excited that my first wave of beginner's nerves is out of the way. While I'm busy sewing away, there will be guest bloggers here on the site.  Have you met Courtney yet? (If not, then head on over to her introduction post and say, "hello"!)

Here's my newest editions:


The Dollar Tree never cease to amaze me.  I bought:
Starlit: A Novel by Lisa Rinna
The Poison Diaries by Maryrose Wood, The Duchess Of Northumberland 

Big Thanks to Random House for:
Untold (The Lynburn Legacy #2) by Sarah Rees Brennan
The Dark Between by Sonia Gensler


Anything new for you?

4 comments:

  1. I really want to check out the poison diaries! heard great things about this series.

    awesome book haul,
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starlit looks good! Also as far as The Poison Diaries goes, I really like that author's middle grade series. I hope The Poison Diaries is just as good.

    Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice stack there. :) I like the sound of The Dark Between.

    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice new reads. I received an Insurgent Collector's Edition Hardback in the mail this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad