Stacking The Shelves #69


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.

I've only got one book, but it may just be the best book I've ever bought!

The Fashion Designer Survival Guide: Start and Run Your Own Fashion Business
The Fashion Designer Survival Guide: Start and Run Your Own Fashion Business
by Mary Gehlhar, Zac Posen, Diane Von Furstenberg 

What have you added to the bookshelf this week?

4 comments:

  1. Ooh! I hope the book is super useful! :]

    -Jess My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, well I doubt I'll ever have use for a book like that, but I hope you enjoy it! :)
    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks interesting, I hope you can get some good tips out of it.

    Have a great day! :)

    Check out my STS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad