This is dedicated to my fellow book lovers

I was feeling extra creative so I've added a few new pieces to my Etsy shop dedicated to the book lover and Kindred Dreamheart supporter:

Lolita & Black Polka Dot Reversible Handmade Ribbon Bookmark

Lolita & Black Polka Dot Reversible Handmade Ribbon Bookmark
As an avid reader and book blogger, I know how important it is to have cute bookish accessories. At approximately 9 inches in length, not including the charms, this is the perfect size for your hardback and paperback books.

Signature Genuine Leather Handmade Key Chains

Signature Genuine Leather Handmade Key Chains
Show your support for Kindred Dreamheart with the purchase of one of these signature genuine leather handmade key chains.
These come in an assortment of leather shades and designs:
*leather front & matching leather back
*leather front & snake print leather back
*leather front with ribbon back
Please specify design upon check out.
All funds made from the sales of this item will go toward my fundraiser to showcase my collection at Fashion Week.

Limited Edition-Flower Signature Genuine Leather Handmade Key Chain

Limited Edition-Flower Signature Genuine Leather Handmade Key Chain
Show your support for Kindred Dreamheart with the purchase of one of this limited edition signature genuine leather handmade key chain.
All funds made from the sales of this item will go toward my fundraiser to showcase my collection at Fashion Week.

These make great stocking stuffers and I hand made each one with love!
 If you're interested in any of the above, 
Visit my Etsy Shop:

 



2 comments:

  1. another proof or your talent ;) really cute especially the first one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet of you to say. Thanks dear.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad