Don't Be Scared to Mix It Up!

Hi Guys!!

I am B. Ayesha and I'm honored to Katrina chose me to guest blog about FASHION! I will be coming to you guys EVERY Wednesday to post about fashion trends, style inspirations, trend forecasts, tutorials, etc. If you can name it, I'll post about it. Please feel free to ask questions or tell me what you want to see and I'll be more than happy to oblige your beautiful faces! 

Okay, with introductions out of the way, let's get down to some fashion talk. Now do you guys like to mix prints? I LOVE mixing prints! It's one of the things that sets you apart from others. I know what you may be thinking, but I promise you it can be so much fun! I think that it's in our nature to want to match things together. Mixing prints doesn't always have to be bold. It could be as simple as wearing a striped blouse with a floral cardigan or blazer. You can also offset the prints by pairing it with a solid.

Here are a couple of examples:



As you can see, the mixing of prints is subtle but works very well together. I bet you didn't think it could be this easy huh? Here's a pic that I took at work. Tell me what you think about this mixing of prints.
Would you ROCK it?
I could go on and on about mixing prints but I don't want to bore you guys to death! LOL! Please comment below with questions and/or feedback! Thank you guys for stopping by and I will definitely see you next week! 

XOXO,
~B. Ayesha
Express. Transform. Inspire.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! Have you ever tried animal print mixed with floral?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessssss!! I love it! But you have to make sure the prints don't clash. But yes I love mixing everything. LOL!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad