I am RAW:Natural Born Artist!

I am really excited to announce that I am now a featured RAW artist!  
RAW is a worldwide indie arts organization.  Their mission is to provide independent artists, such as myself, with tools, resources and exposure.  They're not limited to fashion design, but expands to support a wide range of creative genres.
I first discovered RAW through my sister-in-law, Danielle.  She designs swimwear and is currently a semi-finalist RAW artist. Danielle has shown her collection in our small Tennessee hometown as well as Canada. I've gained a lot of insight from her competing. I feel that this organization will allow me to finally gain exposure on an international scale with connects within the industry too.

I am so very honored to have the opportunity to be apart of this.


For my first RAW event, my garments will be showcased in the Awakening runway show in Baltimore, MD on Feb 6th 2014.



Please check out my RAW page here:


This event is free for me so long as I can help sell tickets for the event.  My goal is to sell 20 tickets. They're $15.00 each.  Hey followers, if you can buy a ticket and attend, I would love to see you there. I'll have new garments that'll sure to be worth the attendance.  Heck let me know you're coming and we can take pictures together! ;P If you're unable to attend and would like to sponsor me by buying a ticket, that would be super awesome also. :D


Thanks in advance for your support and encouragement, for my designs, shown here on my blog.  If you can't attend, or sponsor I still love you guys anyway.



Cheers,

1 comment:

  1. all my congratulations dear^^ keep us updated as how well the tickets sell i'm sure you will have a lot of success ( now if i just could find how to+1 this on g+ it would be perfect^^)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad