Let's talk Spring 2014 Trends!

Hi Guys!
It's me again and I'm here to talk all things fabulous! Today's topic is my forecast for Spring 2014 Trends!

There are a lot of great trends coming for Spring 2014! Let's start with clothing. The hot trends for Spring will be girly girl clothing, cut outs and BOLD prints. 

In the shoe arena, we will see a lot of shoes reminiscent of clogs or mules. For example Helmet Lang, 3.1 Phillip Lim, just to name a few. 


The colors for Spring 2014 will be Bold and subdued rolled up into one. You'll see outfits paired with dazzing blue, sand, Freesia and/or hemlock. 


My favorite trend for spring will be the bold prints and the mix of colors! I love mixing prints and colors so this will be fun! 

I think the make-up for Spring will be fresh and natural-esque with the focus being on the eyes. The hot eye look for Spring will be the cat-eye! I can't wait to see how everyone incorporates these trends into their fabulous wardrobes this coming Spring season! 

What will be your go to look for Spring? Let me know! Comment below! 

Educate. Inspire. Transform.

XOXO,
~B. Ayesha
Beauty | Style | Fashion

7 comments:

  1. I Really like the bold and subdued look. I'm not one for make-up. But I love to dress up. Mostly with black and another color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't normally wear makeup either. However lately I'm been trying my hand with bold red lipsticks and read nails. It really makes a statement combined with wearing all black and a dazzling blue scarf.

      Lipstick and nails are babysteps in the right direction. Give it a shot. Perhaps when you're more comfortable you can move on to the eyes and really make some magic.

      Delete
    2. Make up doesn't have to be all extra and dramatic. Subtle things can add a little pop to your face. On a regular day the only thing that I wear is eyeliner, concealer, blush and maybe a colored lip. Play around with and see how you like it.

      Delete
  2. Love the bold look! And I think it's high time clogs came back into vogue!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey clogs are comfty. If they made them more sleek maybe I can pull off the look of wearing them with a pencil skirt. Lol. Oh how I wish.

      Delete
    2. The style of the black and white ones in the photo could be worn with a pencil skirt for sure!

      Delete
  3. Omg, I love that skirt in the first picture. Its so girly yet sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad