Nominate me for the Fashion Awards MD!

Anyone who knows me either via my blog or interacting online knows that I've been trying to make a name for myself in the fashion industry for the past two years.  It's hasn't been easy. There's not many windows of opportunity aside from either paying a lot of money or gracing one of those reality shows.  Well I've been given that one little window to debut among the fashionistas of Baltimore,Md and I desperately need your help.

Cast a nomination ballot for Kindred Dreamheart in the

Oh pretty please!  As far as I know, you do not have to live in MD or even the US to cast a ballot. Details can be found on their website at www.FashionAwardsMD.com under the tab "Nominate".  Please nominate me for the category: Emerging Talent of the Year. Sub-category: Emerging Clothing Designer.


It only takes like 2 minutes.  This is how the voting page looks:



*Must enter 
name: Kindred Dreamheart
 AND at least one form of contact- 
the nominee's email address-info@k-d3.com
website-www.k-d3.com
 blog- kindreddreamheart.blogspot.com


You do not have to fill in the other categories. 
Just keep pushing enter until you reach the "Finish Survey" button.

In the end you will see this


I would seriously love you to pieces if you could nominate me & Tell a friend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad