"Snow In" Reading Necessities

I woke up to this:
 30 minutes later and it looks like this:

The long anticipated snowstorm has arrived at the DMV (DC-MD-VA) area.  I'm ready.  
It's far too cold to go anywhere; so I plan to stay inside.
Water...check. 
Can goods...check.  
Blankets...check.  
Batteries...check. 
Candles...check. 
Physical books...check. 
Loads of cool books and games on my Kindle....uh...maybe....
It's never too late to do a little online shopping!

Besides, for some odd reason when it's cold outside I do not feel like sewing at all. 
 I just want to snuggle up in bed and read a good book. 

New Adult 99 cent Romance 
(Click the cover for more information)
Play Me Hard (Alexis and Reid #1)Lost and Found (Lost and Found, #1)

Oh Lala! 11 of the 12 NA's of Christmas were each 99 cents also
(Click the cover for more information)
Wide Spaces (Wide Awake, #2)Cross Country Christmas - The 12 NA's of Christmas (A Woodfalls Girls)Frosted Midnight (The 12 NA's of Christmas)Brave (The 12 NA's of Christmas)Warmth in Ice (Find You in the Dark, #2.5)If I Return (The 12 NA's of Christmas)Off The Market (The 12 NA's of Christmas)All for You - The 12 NA's of Christmas (Boys of the South, #2.5)Winter Kisses - The 12 NA's of Christmas (3:AM Kisses, #2)Christmas Catch (The 12 NA's of Christmas)A Season For Hope - The 12 NA's of Christmas (Fairhope, #2.5)

Check out The free Stuff I found Today:
(Click the cover for more information)
Burden of the SoulGAMELAND: Deep Into The Game (S. W. Tanpepper's GAMELAND, #1)

The 99 cent YA Selections I could not resist:
(Click the cover for more information)
Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles, #1)Killer RideStudent BodyQuenchlessDaimon (Covenant, #0.5)Breathe (Atlantis, #1)The Darkest Dream (The Darkest Trilogy, #1)Loving Summer (Loving Summer, #1)

I hope we don't loose power....then I'll have to relay only on my physical books.

Increment weather can happen anywhere.  Make sure you're prepared well before it happens.  Check out FEMA's Basic Disaster Supplies Kit List here!

Happy Reading & Be Warm and Safe Out There!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about the storm but cool books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want to trade places? I bet it's been 20 years since I've seen snow. My little sisters have never seen it. I would love to see their faces or see them be able to play in the snow. Maybe one day. Love the choices you've chosen. Most of them I haven't read or haven't even heard of but I will definitely be looking them up. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad