Stacking The Shelves #70


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.





I bought Unspoken for a buddy Read with a few of my book club members.  
I finished reading it today.  I was so conflicted between being totally confused and loving the originality of this story. I plan to start reading the sequel today.  Hopefully it will clear some things up for me.
Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy, #1)
Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy #1)
by Sarah Rees Brennan


8 comments:

  1. My sister fairly enjoyed Unspoken! hope you do too
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one on my TBR pile. I like the cover for it.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this one yet, but I plan on it!
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this book around, but have never gotten the chance to read it!

    Emma @ Spun With Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read this one yet either but it's on my pile buried ;).

    New follower
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the cover! I haven't heard of this one at all yet... There's a fine line between awesome and confusing, eh? Happy reading anyway!
    My Sts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read that but it looks interesting and I absolutely love the cover! I hope you enjoy them all :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's probably not a book that I'm going to read, but the cover is really pretty!

    Bregje @ Books are stories

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad