Dream Day Promotional- Free Signature Genuine Leather Handmade Key Chain

Hello Sweetness!

As you know, I'm gearing up for my RAW showcase fashion show in February.  In an effort to ensure all of my tickets are sold, I'm offering an incentive.  This gift is available even if you cannnot attend the show. 

Sponsor me by purchasing one ticket for $15 and I will send you a Signature Genuine Leather Handmade Key Chain as a Thank you gift.

 
 
Here's what you could win:
 
Look 1-
Signature Genuine Leather Handmade Key Chain with Mini Key Charm-Dark Brown
 
Look 2-
Limited Edition-Flower Signature Genuine Leather Handmade Key Chain
 
Look 3-
Signature Genuine Leather Handmade Key Chains
 
Look 4-
Heart Leather Key Chain

Look 5-


Look 6-


Look 7-
 
You can purchase your ticket(s) here:
 
Click the "buy a ticket for this artist" link and proceed from there.
 
Please ensure that "Kindred Dreamheart" is the one selected in the drop down box upon purchase.
 
After purchase, simply email me studiokd3{at}gmail{dot}com with your desired look and mailing addy.


 There are 20 tickets available, so that means 20 keychains to 20 wonderful supporters!

Limited quantities on each look available.
 
Thank you for your support.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad