My New Year's Eve Glam Style

Happy New Year Dolls!
It's me again. Let's talk all things fabulous! 

New Year's Eve crept up on me and I still hadn't decided what to wear! Oy! Lol! I had to figure out what I was going to wear and what to do with my hair. I'm natural so it's a little more complicated with this thick hair! Lol! Initially, I was going to straighten it but I punked out and did an updo instead. 

After trying on 500 dresses (I'm dramatic right?) I decided to wear a Grecian style dress, a nude ASOS peplum belt and Mark & Maddux nude open toed booties. 



This is a similar dress. www.embraceyoumagazine.com




Here are pics of the look all pulled together.





So what do you guys think?! Too much? Not enough? Let me know! Comment below!! 




Educate. Inspire. Transform.

XOXO,
~B. Ayesha
Beauty | Style | Fashion




1 comment:

  1. That peplum belt has me drooling. It's such the right touch of girlie. Your overall look really works. Very New Year festive!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad