Review: Infinite Possibilities by Lisa Renee Jones

Infinite Possibilities by Lisa Renee Jones

 Infinite Possibilities (Secret Life of Amy Benson #2)
By Lisa Renee Jones
E-book 219 pages
Published January 11, 2014
Owned
Amazon / Goodreads

Secrets and lies. They are everywhere: haunting her, tormenting her. In the midst of it all, he’d been her escape, her passion. The only person she’d trusted in six years. And then he’d made her doubt that trust, cutting her deeply. But as she’d once told him, she was damaged, not broken. She is ready to fight and not just for survival. She is fighting for the truth and she won’t stop until she has it, not even for…him.





Infinite Possibilities starts off where Escaping Reality left off. Now don't let the 3 ☆★☆ fool you. I enjoyed this book. I devoured it in one sitting. BUT
I LOVED Escaping Reality and therefore I had major expectations for this book. My expectations were not reached and I still feel the first is the best!

For this novel its easier to give a Pros / cons list so not to go into too much detail and spoil anything!

What I love

I LOVE Liam♥ I love his macho manly possessiveness over Amy. Usually I don't like that role but, with Amy in danger I can totally understand!

The sex isn't overpowering in this book (same as book 1) 

The story is still good very interesting and very fast paced! 

You get a chance to exerpeince some real emotions. There is a bit of a tragedy in this book and it even had me on the verge of tears, But there is also a lot of warm fuzzies and LOL moments!

Now what I didn't like

In book 1 Amy always followed her instincts and this book I felt she was naive and careless. She went from bad ass heroine to a little dumb in my book. Especially when you get to the scenes with Meg (yes she is a return character) I even knew things felt off. I wanted to slap her

Being in Amy's head with all her back and forth doubt made me a mental case. I want a book From Liam's point of view

Lastly I HATE the ending. It was not wrapped up well. The author left too many questions unanswered. Nothing was really solved. This one thing is the whole reason this book didn't get 4 stars from me. I could have handled everything else, hell a cliffhanger would have been better, but nope just a very loose unsatisfying ending.

If you decide to read these books read them in order. They are definitely not made for stand alone and you WILL be lost. 





                                  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad