Stacking The Shelves #73


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.
 Gifts: 
These two novels were on my wish list for the longest time.
They have seriously been collecting cyber dust.
The very wonderful, kind, awesome, EVERYTHING, Courtney (fellow blogger here) gifted me:
 
Everneath (Everneath, #1)The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)
 
Everneath (Everneath #1)  by Brodi Ashton
The Iron King (The Iron Fey #1)  by Julie Kagawa
 
 
Thanks again Courtney! 
 
 
I Bought:
This was a book club pick for this month's meeting.  I hope I get some reading in my schdule with everything else that's happening in preparation for the runway show next month.
Teardrop (Teardrop, #1)
 
Teardrop by Lauren Kate

What new reads do you have this week?
 

4 comments:

  1. I got some books off Story Cartel, already reviewed others I read on Amazon. I need to get Everneath as well, it's just so many books to choose so little time to read. Congrats on your awesome haul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet that you get these books as a gift.
    Hope you enjoy reading them.

    My STS
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three book covers are gorgeous, but I adore Teardrop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhhh my gosh! You have to tell me all about Teardrop when you read it!?! Its one everytime I pass it at my bookstore I want to buy, but I already have sooo many on my tbr shelf at home!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad