Stage 1: Prepping for the Runway

Hello there! How was your New Year's Eve celebration?  Did you celebrate? 

 I had a nice evening with family at a house party gathering.  It was fun.  The next day it was back to business.  I have a runway show in 34 days and there's much planning to do.

I have a go-see audition and fitting on Saturday.  I've had at least 20 RSVP and am expecting at least 5 from a local modeling agency.  Even before I select my models, I must have their look in mind.
Model Call

For this show I will select a variety of ethnicities.

When it comes to the walk.  I love the swagger of Tyra Banks, the lax of Naomi Campbell, and the effortlessness of Giselle....but hey one can only hope to find a model to emulate all of those qualities.
 
 I will also lean toward models with girlie and youthful facial features.
Dolce&Gabbana PE 2014

I'm still undecided on hair, so I scoped out the 2013/2014 winter collection hairstyle runway trends of Fashion Week:
I love the dreamy up-dos here and as showcased by Cosmo,
but I will leave the final decision to the commissioned hair stylist.
Dreamy Up Do's
I will also more than likely follow the make up trends from Fashion Week.

I love the natural beauty with pop of color on the lips and reverse French manicured nails: 
Spring/Summer 2014 beauty trend report
*Fingers crossed* Here's hoping for a Happy Casting Call.
Determining the looks is only half the battle. I've still got gowns to finish sewing.
Do you have any suggestions or favorite trends from Fashion Week?


2 comments:

  1. You have truly accomplished a handful. love it. blogging and your fashion that is wonderful. I wish my daughter could be in your show. she is lovely. lol. she has a fashion blog and inspiring fashion designer but that is on hold due to a recent case of Siotica. Wishing you well. She may hit you up for a interview for her blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sidne. Sorry to hear about the sciatica. I hope your daughter feels better soon. I would love to do a Dreamheart Spotlight on her also. Oh and Happy New Year. May 2014 be the year all your dreams come true!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad