ARC Review: Beautiful and Broken by Sara Hubbard

Beautiful and BrokenARC Review of Beautiful And Broken by Sara Hubbard
Beautiful And Broken
By Sara Hubbard
Expected publication February 16th, 2014
Ebook- 284 pages
Owned- A copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review
Genre New Adult
Amazon / Goodreads
 


Molly's a hot mess and her life is falling apart.Just when she thinks she's about to get her happily ever after, her sister steps in to have an affair with her fiancé on her wedding day. Determined to bring Molly out of her funk, her friends take her out for a night on the town, only for her to go home with a professional boxer who pops in and out of her life when she least expects it. Her mother tries to push her back into the arms of her cheating ex, but forgiving Jason is the hardest thing Molly will ever have to do. And even if she can forgive him, does her happily ever after include her ex-fiance, or the charming boxer with a shady past?






It's your wedding day, your about to marry the man you spent the last 6 years of your life with. He is your high school/college sweetheart and going to hopefully be partner at your dads lawfirm. Sounds perfect right?!? But what happens when your own dad walks in on your Soon to be husband and sister making out?? Whomp whomp whomp. This is 23 year old Molly's story. Not exactly her idea of happily ever after.
On top of that, Molly has a Steford mom who wants her to forgive Jason (the cheating ex) and sweep it all under the rug. 

Luckily for Molly she has these AWESOME bestfriends Amy amd Megan (I totally adore Amy's character) who decide she cant mope around Amy's apartment any longer. Molly is swept away for a night on the town where she ends up running into her homewrecking sister! Totally not in her right frame of mind Molly ends up going to a hotel and hooking up with the Ever so Lovely Sawyer (ahhh a pro boxer).

Sawyer is your sexy bad boy who also happens to be a Pro Boxer. I am not too impressed with male athletes being the Male Lead but boy Sawyer does it for me! Sawyer does come with A Lot of baggage and anger, so much so that it kinda scared me. His anger is the only thing that has me iffy. 

I REALLY want to see more on Charlie and Amy and I hope the author makes a book for those characters. 


I love this book! The characters are so real to me! My own Best Friend reminds me of Amy and my sister in law is a carbon copy of Megan. I felt like I knew these girls.

 Beautiful and Broken is full of LOL moments, tons of hot spicy romance, with intimate scenes (the right amount, the author still kept it classy), and tons of drama (family and relationship). I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who likes the New Adult Genre ESPECIALLY if you like Colleen Hoover! 

I want to thank the author for providing me with a copy and I am really glad I got to experience Molly's story. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad