From New York to DC Pinx Cosmetiques is there!

Looking for a MUA in NY, NJ, or CT? 
Seeking Esthetician in the DC or MD area? 
From New York to DC... Pinx Cosmetiques Love
As you know, my RAW fashion showcase was Thursday.  It went absolutely flawless.  I could not have accomplished such a feat without all the behind the scenes efforts of the models, make up artist, hair stylist, photographers, and videographers.

The pictures will be ready in a week, and until then I want to highlight a few of my wonderful glam squad members.  I had 3 independent make up artistry (MUA) assisting in cosmetics.  Of the three today, I will spotlight Pinx Cosmetics.

The staff was courteous, professional, and very talented! 
It was a pleasure collaborating with them for my runway event, 
and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for that polished finish of perfection in professional make up application.  

Watch their introductory video here!

Pinx Cosmetiques 
862-520-PINX 
 www.pinxcosmetique.com


Cheers,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad