*Hugs* All Around!

Sometimes I get sentimental for no apparent reason and this is one of those times. I woke up thinking of you guys. I truly love each and every one of you and I consider you my online family. *Hugs* This post is for loving! 
Thank you to my contributing bloggers Courtney, Kami, and Bina! You ladies beautify this area of the blogsphere with the most engaging and interesting content.  *Muah* And you're really nice people off line as well. *Wishing we all lived closer*

Thank you to all my special blog followers who contact me via email, twitter, and the blog itself.  You have truly placed yourselves on my mind and in my heart.  I often wonder how you’re doing in life. 

Thank you to the fellow book bloggers on the net who show much love both online and offline at bookish events.   
Thank you for following and subscribing.  I never thought I would make it to 1000+ GFC and well, here we are!  Thank you for also following me here on my blog, Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads, Instagram, Tumblr, and You Tube.  Every click and view makes me bubbly and giddy!


Thank you to everyone who spread the word about my fashion show with RAW.  I sold all of my tickets and the event was an overall success!  I promise to post official event photos and footage upon receipt. While this production didn’t go viral, I have gotten some underground attention and a pick up in busisness. I've got my sights on more events; and I want to make sure I remember to show gratitude.  Much love everyone!





Cheers,

12 comments:

  1. * big hugs* we love you too, thank you for being you and sharing your talent as well as your personnality with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Miki, thank you! You are so very dear to me!

      Delete
  2. You are a darling Kat and I wish you many more accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwe you are just a doll! I enjoy being a part of your blog, I am very grateful for the oppurtunity. I def wish we lived closer ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Tear* We should all get together and made a vlog play date.

      Delete
    2. Omg!! That would be soooo Awesome! We should so do thattt♡

      Delete
  4. It's as if you can never have or give enough gratitude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So trure. I wake up every morning finding something to be thankful for.

      Delete
  5. (((hugs))) Thanks for bringing me aboard! I will have to make up trip up there soon! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the opportunity and inspiring me to start my own blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad