Now on Instagram!

Embedded image permalink

Okay so I've got to be the last blogger in the Blogsphere to join Instagram. Why did it take me so long?  Well I'm a loyal creature who believes that "if it ain't broke" you know the rest.  Any who so I've had this handy reliable cell phone for the past *cough*9 years*cough* and it's been peachy. Just peachy! Of course I was always embarrassed to pull it out in front of people because they always had jokes, but that didn't make me want to give it up. UNTIL I had my RAW showcase.  I could only accept cash because I didn't have a means to take electronic payment. Oh and every model and guest kept asking if I was on Instagram. It was also a hassle juggling my camera, cell, and kindle at once. Hence the zero behind the scenes shots. Well I knew internally that my contract with T-Mobile would be ending soon, so when the rep called I asked about the terms of my agreement.  Come to find out, I was overdue for an upgrade, plus T-Mobile has done away with the contract thing. So I was rewarded with a spanking new phone (Samsung Galaxy S4) and all the apps to upgrade my small business at my finger tips.  Not to mention, I can also read both my Kindle books and Nook books on one device! Needless to say, I'm like a kid again exploring my new toy.

Instagram

5 comments:

  1. I'm still debating Instagram so you're the second to last author to join Kat. I want your phone! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. New phone, mew phone. It's just a really pretty mini computer. You should join so we can learn the mechanics together. I'm open to any advice. Instagram looks like a nice shiny platform for advertising.

      Delete
  2. I ♥ instagram! You can also add a button for it on your blog, like the twitter button thing lol! But it is a great way for advertising, they also have an on the go blogger app! Also if you have ever considered making a tumblr page they have a tumblr app! I love the s4! Thats how I read all my books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Courtney. I think I may have a Tumblr. I'll have to look into it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok so I do have a Tumblr. I just haven't used it in forever. Follow me there also: http://kindreddreamheart.tumblr.com/ .

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad