Stacking The Shelves #75


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.
For Review & Won:

The Divorce Papers: A Novel
by Susan Rieger

Crash into You (Pushing the Limits #3)
by Katie McGarry

Thanks so much to the publishers for these titles!

Oh the bitter-sweetness of it all!
Yay, new books, but zero time to read...:(

My Raw Showcase is on Thursday!  I am excited and nervous at the same time.  I'm currently working on my dress this weekend and finishing alterations on my showcasing garments.  I'll still have a few loose ends in preparation next week, but for the most part I AM READY!

Here's a sneak peek at one of my new gowns:

Wish me luck!  I'm going to have a lot of reading to catch up on when this is all over. 
  

9 comments:

  1. OOoo, I enjoyed Crash Into You! What a pretty finished copy. And good luck with the Showcase! I know you're going to rock it, girl! That sneak peek is really great :D

    Have an awesome weekend!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. I like your new gown, at least the sneak peek of it. It's very pretty indeed. Awesome haul.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fancy gown!

    Shucks I still have to read CIY!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete




  4. Those both look great! I've read Crash Into You and I own it, I think Katie McGarry is great and I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did! I haven't heard about the The Divorce Papers but it looks interesting. Good luck with your showcase. Happy reading!

    - Jenn @ Tale of Two Doxies

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your show this month. Hope you have time to read. Click here to go to Mixed Book Bag

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! Good luck with your showcase! (I'm not really sure what it is, but the outfit looks fabulous!) Happy reading too! My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck! Great looking gown! I loved Crash Into You and hope you do too. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad