Review of This Love (University of Branton book 1) by: Nazarea Andrews

Review: This Love: By Nazarea Andrews


This Love (University of Branton Book 1)
By Nazarea Andrews
Kindle Edition 346 pages
Published June 25th, 2013
Owned- Book provided by author in exchange for an honest review.
New Adult Genre


She wants a summer job and a ride to a wedding. 
He wants an assistant and a distraction from the mess his life had become.
They didn't know they needed each other.
Avery Emili needs two grand. Two grand and a plane ticket--her sister is counting on her to get to Jamaica for her wedding. But the semester is over, and tutoring college freshman and high school students has dried up until the fall.
Atticus Grimes needs help--the messy split with his wife left the twenty-eight year old professor scrambling to keep things together as the semester winds down. Now he's got a research grant he has to actually do research for and all he wants to do is drown himself in a tall bottle of bourbon.
When Avery sees his ad for an assistant, all she's thinking is a summer job. But as they spend time together, in the office and out, both of them begin to realize something is there. Something that can't happen--he's a professor and she's a student. And both of them have histories, pasts that won’t let go. Can two broken people pulled apart by expectations find a way to be whole?






This book was a breath of fresh air for me! I have to say for a while I was in a reading funk. I couldn't get into anything, it took me much longer than it ever should to read books. Something was missing. Then the other day (Friday 3/7/2014) I received this book in my email. Totally forgot I had told this author I would read her series and review them for her. GREAT more workload right? But I opened this book on my Tablet and I Was hooked. It sucked because I started it at 1:00 am so I knew logically I had to wake up so I gave myself an hour with this book and Boom by 2AM I was about 30% done with it. It is  now 3/8/2014 I am writing this review at 6:30 but I finished it around 3PM today. I haven't had a turnaround time like that in a while and boy it feels GREAT.

This book follows Avery and Atticus (two names I absolutely love). Avery goes to college at Branton. In the book we are in The Summer of Avery's senior yr. She has to get a job so she can stay on campus (Def. doesn't want to go home to family and the drama waiting for her) and still afford to make it to her sisters summer wedding in Jamaica
Atticus Is a Hot History Professor needing a new Personal Assistant. We learn early on Atticus has been through a lot and has tons of baggage. He is just going through a lot this year. His best friend Dane ends up putting this ad on Craigslist for a Personal Assistant acting as Atticus, so he can give his friend a break and he can go off for the summer to research. 

BOOM Avery responds to this Ad that Atticus didn't even know existed until he answered his phone, but Her voice does something to him and he just has to meet her!

This book is full of laughs, sexual tension, and just a good ole time. It was nice. I loved both characters, Although Avery seemed a bit demanding at times, I still loved her. I am one of those who love when a guy is sweet and will go out of his way to make his lady happy (Hence I married a man who is like most of those wonderful hero's I read about). I'm not big into jerks, but mostly I love when a guy can show emotion and Atticus really is able to open up and let his emotions out and I just really loved it. It made me all giddy inside :)
I can't Recommend this book enough to someone who enjoys Romance and the New Adult genre. 
There are some HOT scenes so I recommend you be 17+ Even I had to fan myself off a few times!

I really want to thank the author for sending me the series. I will be reviewing Beautiful Broken (book 2) and Sweet Ruin (book 3) So definitely look out for those.  

CASTING CALL!

The Beautiful Avery

Atticus <3 Need I say more *Swoon*




2 comments:

  1. oo i love books like this,its going on my tbr! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fantasy cast and I adore that cover art, makes me yearn for Summer bad! I think is might be something I can get into as well

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad