Stacking The Shelves #80 (w/ Katrina)

STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.
I Won:
11459216
Widow’s Web (Elemental Assassin #7)
by Jennifer Estep

For Review:
Sidekick
Sidekick
by Auralee Wallace
 
I Bought:
In Bloom (The Brightside, #1)
In Bloom (The Brightside #1)
by Katie Delahanty

My Life Next Door (My Life Next Door, #1)
My Life Next Door (My Life Next Door, #1)
by Huntley Fitzpatrick

6 comments:

  1. ive heard such good things about my life next door!

    em @ afternoonbookery.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Em I've just finished reading it for my book club and I assure you it's worth the hyper.

      Delete
  2. I feel so out of the loop. I have yet to read a Jennifer Estep book. I hear they are awesome! Enjoy all your new reads and congratulations on your win!

    Mary
    My STS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really linked My Life Next Door so I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! I hope you love My Life Next Door, that's one of my favourites! I hope you enjoy all of your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad