Stacking the Shelves Featuring Kami





Ebooks given to me by authors on Goodreads for a review.  I am currently reading Our Souls to Keep.

 



Ebooks purchased to continue series that I have started to read.




  
    
 Ebooks purchased because I love to read and the description or sample was really good.  A lot of the time I found great ebooks as freebies.  I download them and add them to my TBR list for later.  I stock up because you never know when you will find that next great adventure.



      
                       

                       

    

  

   

    

 

Happy Reading!

5 comments:

  1. Great haul! I hope you love Fire and flood, Angel, Half blood and Slammed. Also Night broken was amazing, as Patricia Briggs always is. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lea..... I am in love with Patricia Briggs series "Mercy Thompson" I can not wait to start it. It is the next one on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to megg jenson and the monica murphy books!

    Happy reading!

    My Weekly Wrap up Post

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle - I really enjoyed the Monica Murphy series thus far. I still have "Promises" and "Four Years Later" to read but the 1st two thus far were very good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Haul. Prank Wars looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad