ARC Review: Undeniable (Undeniable book #1) by Ashley Simone

ARC Review: Undeniable (Undeniable book #1) by Ashley Simone

Undeniable (Book 1)
Ashley Simone
Kindle Edition
Published April 17th 2014
Estimated 70 pages
New Adult

What if One Night Could Change Your Life?
Working in a diner by day and desperately applying for accounting jobs by night, Allie Nobokov fears that her future will be one of a single, virginal, cat lady. A chance encounter with a gorgeous stranger, Zac, awakens her desires and she feels an undeniable connection.
When fate pushes them together once again, Allie’s desires run wild – until, just when things start getting hot and heavy, Zac disappears into the night...
How can you deny a connection so strong?
All that is pushed to the back of Allie’s mind when her younger brother shows up on her doorstep, desperately in need of more money than she can provide… Until she sees a classified ad.
“I met a girl and I can’t get over her,” says the ad, and goes on to describe Allie. “If you look like her, I’ll pay handsomely for one night with you.”
Can Allie summon the courage to answer the mysterious ad and go through with what it entails? And can she convince the enigmatic Zac to push aside his demons and give their love a chance?
A Sexy, New Adult Story



As of right now get your Free copy of Undeniable on Amazon. 

Allie is a College graduate who moved to The Big Apple to find a job in accounting. Her first "real" job had to let her go do to the economy crashing. So know Allie is almost 22 years old and working in a diner. Totally not the life she expected for herself. Then one day this beautiful man with aquamarine eyes comes in and the sight of him hits her like a tornado. But does he notice her at all? On top of all her bad luck, Allies brother has gotten himself into a real pickle and now she takes it upon herself to get him out of the mess. How far will Allie go to help her brother Joel out?

I really enjoyed this novella. It was fun, hot, and a quick read, but I did have some issues with it, Hence the 3 stars. Allie is very weak to me, at times even seems a little desperate. I am not into heroines that fit that description at all. 
I HATE cliffhangers with a passion and this book has such a cliffhanger it is not even funny. It sort of ends very abruptly. I didn't know this was a novella and had I known I probably wouldn't have chosen it because it is so short you don't really get a feel for the characters. And then reviews are short because you can't give too much of the story away. But Since this book is free on Amazon I definitely recommend picking it up and checking it out

At the same time I really enjoyed undeniable. Yes I wish it was longer. Yes Allie seems weak and desperate, at times even annoying. But the story line is really good and The writing is even better. I have a love/hate relationship for Mr. Aquamarine. He wants all this information on Allie yet he wont dish any of his own info out. Which is annoying yet Mysteriously sexy all wrapped up in one. 
I can't wait to read book 2!


I received this book from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad