Mother's Day Reflections

Hey Guys & Dolls!!

I know I said I would do part 2 of the Natural Odyssey series but I thought it was only fair to do something for Mother's Day. I hope you guys enjoy today's post. I'm going to try to incorporate reflections, fashion, inspiration and love today! 



I'm not going to go back too far but I wanted to start with my Great Grandmother Rosa Ayers (center) bka Mama. I never got to meet her but she was a strong lady and she raised some strong women. Being a resilient is a part of my DNA. This is a photo of her and her daughters. That's my Grand Mother, Carrie Lucille Ayers-Neely to the right of my Great Grandmother. Oh and apparently a great fashion sense is a part of my DNA as well because they look SENSATIONAL!

This is my Grandmother. We fondly called her Muhdear (Mother Dear). She was AMAZING. She was instrumental in me being who I am today. The times that I felt like giving up, she gave me the strength to keep pushing. I love and miss you Muhdear!!

Now this lady here! Baaaabbbyyy! This is my mother. Zakiyyah Ayesha Muhammad. She's been through sooo much. Among them, she's a Colon Cancer Survivor. Tuh! You can't tell me anything about strength, fortitude and resilience because I see it everyday through this AWESOME woman! 

These are my rugrats! LOL! I love these handsome young men! I keep pushing because of them. In my 17 years of being a mother, I've had meningitis & a stroke (among other medical ailments) but the reason I kept pushing was because of them. I am a better person because of them and I can only hope that they see it and hold that dear to their hearts!


Okay! So that's my Mother's Day Reflection! I wanted to give you guys to get to know me. I post every week about beauty, style and/or fashion but I think that the readers should get to know the people behind the words that they read.  

Now let's get into some Mother's Day Gift ideas via Chaussure Boite by B. Ayesha.

 

I really LOVE these necklaces. They're chokers, so they'll look SUPERB with something strapless! 
Get them here


This Jumper is perfect for Mother's Day because you can dress it up or down and it's light, airy and VERY comfortable. I wore one to the Wine Festival last weekend and I LOVE it.
Get this Jumper here


  

You can never go wrong with Earrings!!! These earrings are dainty and delicate. Shop these earrings and more here

Oh and Let's not forget about shoes! These shoes are a royal blue color with a gold heel! Perfect for a night out on the town. The necklace set is royal blue and gold and compliments these shoes flawlessly. Get the shoes here and necklace set here.


Well that about wraps up this week's post. What are you guys going to get the wonderful mothers in your life this Mother's Day? Comment below! 

See you guys next week!

Satisfying Your Fashion Addiction!


XOXO,
~B. Ayesha
Beauty | Style | Fashion






6 comments:

  1. Awww this is such a sweet post! I want to shout out my mommy: the very awesome Jeraldine, the Queen twins (that's my grandmother and grand aunt), Dorothy Mae (my other grandma), and Big Mama (great grandma).

    Oh and that jumper is hot! I so want that new ear clip with the bling bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have my mother's gift bought and wrapped. My maternal grandmother was a powerhouse and I miss her dearly. Mother's Day is a great to celebrate mothers and give due credit. Touching post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad