Stacking The Shelves: Featuring Courtney

STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.



I went on Vacation and went a little crazy buying books before I went for fear I would run out of reading material. Turns out I only read one book and it was on my tablet! All the books here Are ones I personally Purchased
















                                           
                                              To All The Boys I've Loved Before - Ebook


Next Are all Netgalley and books sent to me from Authors















4 comments:

  1. Pivot Point and Hex Hall are great! Oh and let's do a buddy read on Immortal Rules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss I am down! Let me know when you want to start it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an amazing haul. Rebel Belle and Cruel Beauty are both on my TBR list. Enjoy them :) My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Im really excited for rebel belle and cruel beauty! I think my most anticipated is between pivot point and coldest girl in coldtown

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad