ARC: Fall Into Forever by Beth Hyland

Fall Into Forever
Beth Hyland
Kindle Edition244 pages
Published March 8th 2014
New Adult
Copy received from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review


A girl with a past she can't remember. A guy with a past he can't forget. 
Ivy McAllister had it all. Perfect boyfriend. Perfect life. Perfect future. Or so they tell her. Because one night, on a dark country road, a fiery crash changed everything…and Ivy can’t remember what happened. 
Now, two years later, at a new college far from home, she tries to regain control of her life, but her plans don’t include a tattooed, motorcycle-riding, indie music-obsessed guy with his own sorority girl fan club. 
Jon Priestly is the hottest guy at Pacific State University. Just ask his groupies. But with a dark past he must keep hidden, he shuts himself off emotionally and trusts no one. That is…until he meets a broken girl with haunting green eyes and secrets of her own. 
Ivy shouldn’t be attracted to Jon. They’re wrong for each other in every possible way. Yet as they spend time together, something about him—everything about him—feels so right. But when threats from her past make her question what little she does remember, Ivy must decide whether to run again or trust the one person she can’t live without. 
*** Due to mature situations, strong language and drug references, this is not intended for readers under 18. ***





 With all the blood and gore, dystopians, and post-apocalyptic books I have been reading lately, I have been in need of some good Mushy romances! Luckily Fall Into Forever did not disappoint!

Ivy is a newly 21 year old at PSU running away from a past she cannot remember. When she attends a white house party (No not in the president's house, but the large Frat mansion)  someone from the past shows up at the party and Ivy fleas  only to find herself on the roof of this mansion. Luckily the Beautiful Jon Priestly was there to rescue her! Ivy is instantly attracted to Jon, but he had just been in a fight, drives a motorcycle, and has tattoos. All of Ivy's red flags go up, but she still can't help her attraction to him.

I liked this book a lot. It is on the shorter side of about 244 pages so definitely a quick read. I think I read this in 4 hours. I made the mistake of starting it at 11:00 pm and I was so pulled in so I had to stay up till I finished it. This is a New Adult book, it has some steamy scenes, but luckily it has more story than sex. Actually there is A LOT more story than sex, which is a very big plus in my book. We have duel POV with Ivy and Jon which is really great! I normally don't mind duel POV, but in this book I absolutely loved getting Jon and Ivy's side of things. Jon really opened up a lot more in his pov than I would have ever expected and it made me swoon over him that much more.

I haven't read anything else from Beth Hyland but she is definitely an author I am going to keep my eyes out for!







2 comments:

  1. I'm glad it is a good one. I purchased it in March but have not read it yet. I need to move it up my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad