Stacking the Shelves #82 with Katrina

STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.
It seems like it's been forever! I've missed you all. I'm now back in school finishing my degree in fashion. So between juggling school, new sewing projects, friends, family, my book club, my job, and school....boy do they keep me busy. 

I'm taking a break from my homework so check out my new editions.
From Book Con:
I went to Book Con with my book club! We had so much fun.
This was my second trip to New York.


From VWISE:
I had the opportunity to attend this conference for
 women veteran entrepreneurs. It was a life changing experience


Oh and I finally got to meet Bina. As cool as she is here on the blog, she's way more awesome in person!

Oh and since this was my third time in New York I just had to visit the fashion distract...
And shop!

I bought over10 yards of fabric!


I Won:
Thank you YABC.

For Review:

I Bought:
For Review:

Oh and more Book Con swag:

Courtney and I are doing a buddy read of The Immortal Rules, so look out for that review soon.

Now we simply must catch up. How have you been?

12 comments:

  1. Oh you guys are going to enjoy The Immortal Rules. I had fun at BEA and would have had more fun at Book Con if it hadn't been so packed. You got some nice swag and books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah BEA was crazy over packed. I've never seen so many people in one place like that outside of the military. If you could get pass the restroom lines, it wasn't all that bad. One of these years I hope to attend the full BEA, but there's no telling with my schedule. I sure hope Courtney and I can finish TIR soon.

      Delete
  2. ^^ i'm glad you had fun attending the convention. the glass is great and you got talon^^ i can't wait to see what you think of that one

    i haven't read the series by victoria scott either

    i hope you will manage with such a busy schedule^^ good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Miki! I've read the first book of the Collector trilogy by Victoria Scott. It was REALLY good. So I just couldn't hold back from buying this one even if it may take awhile to actually read it...lol. it's good hearing from you my friend.

      Delete
    2. sorry to have been quite silent, i did read all your post but i didn'y manage to comment when i wanted ( i will do better as soon as my dog is out of danger)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a great time. Awesome. "Biggest Flirts" has an intriguing cover. I will look for the review of that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Yeah I'll try to bump it higher on my TBR list for a fall read. These summer classes are kicking my butt...lol. I had 100 sketches and 5 presentation boards due on the third day of class. Yeah...I think they're trying to break me. But I'm hanging in there.

      Delete
    2. You can do it all..... Just channel superwoman. Not a problem. You are strong and smart. I know you will work it out. There is never enough time in the day we just have to grab what we can of it. LOL

      Delete
  5. There is so many amazing books you've got. Great haul! Book Con must have been fun for you.

    http://vampireandotherparanormalthingsqueen.blogspot.com/2014/06/stacking-shelves-kindle-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yeah Book Con is definitely better with friends. I wouldn't recommend going alone. A buddy is important for holding your place in the crazy lines in case you have to use the restroom. Lol. I know first hand.

      Delete
  6. I can't what to hear about Talon! Let me know how you like Let's Get Lost, I preordered a copy I cant wait till it gets here

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad