Stacking The Shelves Featuring: Courtney

STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.






                                                                ARC's 

Thank You HarperCollins for providing me with:
Falling Into Place
Strange and Ever After
Don't Let Go
Get Even

A big Thanks to Random House for sending me:
Save Yourself ( A cool little fact about this books is Steven Kings Daughter in Law is the author)

Books I bought In the month of June:







If you have read any of these or have them on your TBR let me know your thoughts and opinions! 




6 comments:

  1. Oooh I'm intrigued by "Falling Into Place". I really dig the cover. I am a huge fan of the Vampire Academy, as well as the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read Falling into place the day I got it and it was Excellent very beautiful story and writing. The author is actually in HS which made it that more great to me

      Delete
  2. oups comment hasn't appeared ( once agaion) so new attempt:
    i have iron queen and iron daughter in my tbr pile ( as well as teh rest of the series ( do you have the book with the novella that should read before those?)
    i also have throne of glass but i see that you have the edition with bonus ( i don't)

    i 've read linger a long time ago and it was good not excellent but enjoyable

    your haul is quite diversified so i hope you will enjoy all your pick

    happy reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have the Novellas for the Iron Fey yet (that's all i'm waiting for to start the books)
      I've been anticipating Throne of Glass for a while but never picked it up so I finally did it

      I bought Shiver on Amazon on a whim because I found it for .50 cents and decided to try it I found the other two Forever and Linger at my bookstore Used in new condition for like 2 bucks a piece so I got those to complete it. If I don't like the series I will probably do a giveaway

      And then With all the contemporaries I love reading them in the summer and I can read a contemporary in less than 3 hours so I stock piled on some

      Delete
  3. wow! great haul! I really need to get reading more of the vampire academy series!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! Now that I have them all I plan on marathoning the series!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad