Stacking the Shelves #82 w/ Katrina

STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.
Gifted & For Review:
Big thanks to Courtney for...
The following are for review from the publisher (on left) and author (on right):

For review:
My very awesome friend bought me these...

For Review(left) and signed win (right):
Swag from the VWISE conference in June:
I won this one:



Wow it's been awhile. I'm on break from classes until the Fall semester starts.
Don't miss my giveaway. You could win 20 bucks in books of your choice US and International.
Enter here: http://kindreddreamheart.blogspot.com/2014/08/flash-giveaway.html

Anything new with you?

10 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the Edge of never but I was mixed by the second one. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney spoiled you^^ i'm sure you will love the kim harrisson one and there are quite a lot of good titles in the pile^^ so happy reading dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need your thoughts on Biggest flirt. Everytime I go to HEB I have the urge to pick it up, but then something stops me :(
    But if you like it I'm gunna scoop it up!
    2 a.m. at the Cat's Pajamas has a really pretty cover!
    Let me know what you think of Goddess Test if you get to it soon!
    I have 2 boxsets that were sent to me (amazon seems to like to throw away money on me, somehow they always send me two of what I ordered. I let them know their mistake they told me to keep both) and I'll send one your way if you enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loved under the never sky .

    happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Anna and the French Kiss! Amazing haul!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Biggest Flirts is AWESOME! I really loved it. awesome haul

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul! I'm jealous of Anna and the French Kiss and The Goddess Test. And I LOVED On the Island. Enjoy them :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had a great haul. Awesome hubby you got.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I grabbed Biggest Flirts this month as well. Looks like a cute story. I will be interested in reading your thoughts on it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad