Stacking the Shelves #83 with Katrina

STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.
Hey there!  
Novel Fashion Week was a blast!  I can't wait for next year's line up.
Check out my new additions:

Bought

For Review
Thank you very much Candlewick Press and Celine Kiernan!

ARC from the publisher:
Thank you Random House and Michel Faber!


Thank you Penguin Group and the authors!

Borrowed
I went to my hometown of Memphis a few weeks ago and 
a friend told me I had to check this out, so I borrowed her copy.


What's new?

I'm having a sale!

 

If you like creating fashion Polyvore, then style with my designs!

Then be sure to enter my giveaway here!


I may be moving to a city near you soon!
Before I move there will be a mega book giveaway, so look out!


Cheers,

6 comments:

  1. The Voyeur sounds really good. Enjoy it, and have a great week! My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful and interesting books. You're making me both jealous and eager to empty my wallet:)) Happy reading!

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/09/stacking-shelves-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY wish you were moving to the Austin area! That would be Awesome!!!!
    Into The Grey is very pretty and looks very interesting!
    The Voyeur also looks really good, I cant wait to see what you think about those!
    Enjoy, Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sad to say it's not Texas. However that is soooo on my radar.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad