Contributing Blogger Introduction: Deniz

*taps mic* Is this thing on?



Oh wait, I'm typing. Riiiiiight...



Hey, everyone! Deniz here, and I'm SUPER excited to be a part of Kindred Dreamheart! I will be writing reviews on YA books every Sundays, and am totally open to suggestions. 

A little bit about me:
So once I'm forced to pay attention to the world outside of reading, I'm busy with studying and just trying to get through the struggles of a full-time student. I am a huge procrastinator, though, and I may or may not be doing other things...

I LOVE to dance, bask in the sun, go out to get a smoothie (or two) and chill, and watch K-dramas. 
I also love to take photos, so Instagram is a social-media favorite.
If you would like to check out my personal, you can do so here.
Feel free to check out my book account here, where I basically try to take awesome pictures of books (for the most part ;))

Moreover, I have my own website where I write reviews. It'd be so cool if you could check it out! *When I write reviews on my site, it doesn't show up on the homepage. If you subscribe, I am able to send out a summary of what's new (I only do this once a month, so don't worry about me spamming you).


So yeah: I think that's about it!  Before I sign off, here's something to keep you thinking. ;)


If you have any questions, feel free to comment below! I'm looking forward to spending my Sundays on here! :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad