Review: Second Chance Boyfriend by Monica Murphy

Second Chance Boyfriend
One Week Girlfriend - Book #2
by Monica Murphy
Kindle Edition, 320 Pages
ASIN: B00C8U672A
Source: Ebook - Own

Goodreads | Amazon



17791803
Lost. That one single word best describes my life at this very moment. I lost the last games of the season and both my team and my coach blame me. I lost the last two months because I drowned in my own despair like a complete loser. And I lost the only girl who ever mattered because I was afraid being with me would destroy her.
But now I realize how truly lost I am without her. She has become my story...and even though she acts like she's moved on, I know she still thinks about me just as much as I think about her. She's beautiful, sweet--and so damn vulnerable, all I want to do is help her. Be there for her.
Love her...
If only I could convince Fable to give me a second chance. Then I wouldn't feel so lost anymore, and neither would she. We could be found together.
Forever.







I'm in love with Fable & Drew. Together as a couple they just work. They need each other & are perfect together. They take all that life throws at them and throws it right back.


This part of the story is about Drew overcoming much of his childhood and what Adele did to him. Drew is learning that it was not his fault and he was abused. He has to get Fable back into his life but he did not know how nor was he going to seek her out because he still feels as if he does not deserve Fable. Fable is too good for him. With the help of a doctor he is coming to terms with everything & when he runs into Fable he can't deny that they still love each other.

After running into each other Fable & Drew fumble a bit but find themselves together again. Fable & her brother Owen end up going through a lot with their Mom. And Drew proves that he can be there for Fable & Owen.

Great love story, not too sappy, not too crazy. The next book will focus on Colin & Jen's story.

RATING: 4 STARS

Happy Reading.



2 comments:

  1. I recently wrote a review on Second Chance Boyfriend too! I totally agree with it being not overly sappy and crazy, that's what stands out for me in the series, I love it, it just felt so real!

    Great Review!

    Natasha @ Dreamland Teenage Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) I need to get back to this series and see what happens in book #3 & 4. Have you read either of those?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad