Books Hand-picked by a Curator?

So one of my old book club buddies told me about this subscription program hosted by the good folks over at quarterly.co.

Every 3 months, Book Riot will send a package of YA books and bookish stuff.


Bookriotya_full2
Every 3 months? Yep, every 3 month.  Needless to say, I'm definitely taking the bait and drinking the Kool-aid.  My poor little book collection is gifted across the US and World after this recent move.

They claim:

 Includes Personal Letter
Items Hand-picked by Curator
Cancel Subscription Anytime


I'm a little iffy about the price.  I mean if fifty bucks for crying out loud.  I'm wishfully thinking and hoping that the goods would be worth the fee. So I'm going to give this program a try and will definitely share the process with you all.  The next package is set to ship in April.  I love the surprise element to this program.  I can't wait to get my first haul.



If you're interested in learning more, please visit them here.

Oh and I wasn't paid or asked to review this.  
I'm just genuinely curious. 


I. MUST.HAVE.BOOKS! 



1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for your updates on this! Sounds very intriguing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad