Review: Unspoken by Jen Frederick

Unspoken
(Woodlands - Book #2)
by Jen Frederick
Kindle Edition, 278 Pages
ASIN: B00F75LEFS
Source: Ebook - Own

Goodreads | Amazon


Whore. Slut. Typhoid Mary. 
I've been called all these at Central College. One drunken night, one act of irresponsible behavior, and my reputation was ruined. Guys labeled me as easy and girls shied away. To cope, I stayed away from Central social life and away from Central men, so why is it that my new biology lab partner is so irresistible to me? 
He's everything I shouldn't want. A former Marine involved in illegal fighting with a quick trigger temper and an easy smile for all the women. His fists aren't the danger to me, though, it's his charm. He's sliding his way into my heart and I'm afraid that he's going to be the one to break me. 
Impulsive. Unthinking. Hot tempered. 
I allow instinct to rule my behavior. If it feels good, do it, has been my motto because if I spend too much time thinking, I'll begin to remember exactly where I came from. At Central College, I've got fighting and I've got women and I thought I was satisfied until I met her. 
She's everything I didn't realize I wanted and the more time I spend with her, the more I want her. But she's been hurt too much in the past and I don't want to be the one to break her. I know I should walk away, but I just can't.





AnnMarie & Bo

AnnMarie was unhappy when she had to be on the college campus. A drunken one-night-stand with a lacrosse player whom she does not remember has given her a bad reputation. Suddenly one guy has turned into the entire lacrosse team. AnnMarie avoids any non-class related on-campus activities. She is happy with her best friend and roommate, hanging out, studying, partying with their neighbors.

Bo thinks he is happy with his one-night-stands and fights. Bo sees AM and this time she actually speaks to him, unlike last semester when they had a class together.

Bo knows something is up with AM’s behavior and gets the scoop from Mike at the library. Bo know firsthand that rumors are normally not truth so he devises a plan to be friends with AM until she wants him so much she can’t help herself.

AnnMarie is skittish to start anything with Bo knowing his reputation. Confronting Bo on his rep and finding out most of it is true makes her try to protect her heart even more. But AM cannot deny the attraction they share for one another.

AnnMarie must overcome the rumors and stand up for herself in order to finally be FREE to live her life. She can no longer hide and she must take a stand to help other girls who might have the same thing happening to them.

Bo stands by AM no matter what the outcome. He knows that they are falling in love and he will not give her up.

RATING: 2 ½ STARS


Happy Reading!

**See KINDLE FREEBIES every day at

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad