Stacking the Shelves #21 with Kat



Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.


Hello all!  I know it's been a long time since I've done a STS post.  After painfully purging my massive novel collection before moving across country last year, I finally have the opportunity to rebuild.  Here a sampler of my new additions:

The Heart Goes Last by Margaret Atwood was the bookclub book for March and I got this copy from the library.

The rest of these lovely finds, I got at the Dollar Tree.
Rage Is Back by 
The Lovebird 
by 
Rush 
(The Game #1) by 
Schooled in Revenge 
by 
Mom & Me & Mom 
by 
My Unfair Godmother 
(My Fair Godmother #2) by 
A Spoonful of Sugar: A Nanny's Story 
by 
Wasteland 
(Wasteland #1) by 
Pretty Crooked 
(Pretty Crooked #1) by Impostor (Variants #1) by 
Bait 
by 








This one was the bookclub's voted book of the month for April, so I went on a mission to find as many copies as I could find at various Dollar Trees.



So my friends, what's new with you?  
Any new books lately.  
Any interesting reads I should check soon?  

2 comments:

  1. Awesome haul of books this week. I hope you love all of your new books this week. They look fantastic.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace! I have a lot of reading to catch up on and I can't wait to get to these new additions.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad