Specs on Deck

I don't normally do reviews, but when a company delights me time and time again, I've got to give them props.  I am now a loyal fan to Eye Buy Direct!  Every year my prescription changes and every time I buy super expensive glasses at the optometry office only to find cuter ones online at less than half the price. I have yet to find an online eyewear vendor better than Eye Buy Direct!

Exhibit A:  
Oh, wait! Yep, I spiked the tea after shelling out $300+  for these Coach glasses. 


Exhibit B:  
Team retro in these exaggerated cat-eye cuties...
CHARLOTTE 
FRAME PRICE: $32

Trust me shopping online for glasses was not an easy task for me to get jiggy with.  I have a unique nose that not all bridges can accommodate.  I bought a pair with this order that could not fit this snout, so I had to get these peeps on the phone asap rocky. (Well more like email.)
Cute, huh? I was so bummed the "Chilling" didn't fit!

They were so helpful, understanding.  They replaced them with another model, hassle-free.

Booyah! Geek look in full effect...
ANAHI 
 FRAME PRICE: $29 

As Bob is my witness I'll never pay full price for glasses again!

Yep, I love these guys & gals and had to share!
I did not get paid for this posting.
I just do it for the love of fabulous specs on deck!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad