30-Day Birthday Bliss Challenge

Let's have a little online fun in celebration of my birthday! I've got a love for challenges now! What better way to celebrate my birthday then to launch a fun challenge to countdown the days! Hey friends, this one is for you! If you start it today it will end two days before my birthday. The objective is to just have fun! Get creative with each daily theme in picture, video, drawing, song, dance, etc. Can't wait to share our daily posts! Be sure to tag me. For my fellows: if one of my super girly theme days is too much for you , simply twist it to make it masculine or get creative in some other way. For my local friends: you don't have to post. You can share with me when you see me that day! Follow me on IG, Snapchat, and/or Twitter @studiokd3 to see all the posts and shares! Keep it positive and let's have fun!
A photo posted by Kindred Dreamheart ® (@kindreddreamheart) on

Let's have a little online fun in celebration of my birthday!

Follow me on IG, Snapchat, and/or Twitter @studiokd3 to see all the posts and shares!

Keep it positive and let's have fun!


-Kat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ad